What Now???

v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}

st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) }
<!– /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:””; margin:0cm; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} a:link, span.MsoHyperlink {color:blue; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} a:visited, span.MsoHyperlinkFollowed {color:purple; text-decoration:underline; text-underline:single;} p {mso-margin-top-alt:auto; margin-right:0cm; mso-margin-bottom-alt:auto; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:”Times New Roman”; mso-fareast-font-family:”Times New Roman”;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} –>
/* Style Definitions */
{mso-style-name:”Table Normal”;
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
font-family:”Times New Roman”;}


These are the days when I am going through my bout of insomnia (Awwww-AGAIN!!!). I go to sleep, as they say, like a baby and then, in about 3-5 hours I wake up! just like that! BOINGGGG, my eyes open up and I am WIDE awake! And because of this, I am groggy-eyed whole day and night, my office time. And it is tough! The amount of risteretto that I have to consume makes a good enough peeping Tom out of my neighbours in the Water Closet, smelling: probably thinking, “What, the HECKKK is he pissing, from where, and at what temperature???”

Today, as usual, I woke up at 5 A.M., having gone to sleep at 1 A.M. By 7-ish, I had finished, by the Lantern Light (too tired to getup and switch on the light, you see?), To Kill A Mocking Bird. I wanted to see how the weather outside was, and peeped out of the Window! Saw Sun-God coming up behind the hills and there lay INSPIRATION!

I got into my walking shoes and started walking. It took me about 50 minutes of absolutely painful brisk walking to get to the top of the highest hillock. And there was HEAVEN… Gurgaon’s Sector 56 sprawled on one side and Fields of Green Gold on one… Spent an hour or so, rambling about that place. Pitied and then celebrated the lack of a camera there!

Came back home at about 10. Calf Muscles aching like they had hot acid running through them.

It is 11:53 PM right now, I am four and a half hours into my night shift and my head is REELING…

I do not know what I writing or why I started this one…


  1. Posted Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 20:49 | Permalink

    Walking does sound like a good idea…


  2. Posted Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 15:22 | Permalink

    Well this all seems like a pain in head. But going out to see classic scenery ; its damm good idea.

    Hope you are over with this problem soon :)


  3. Posted Thursday, February 15, 2007 at 19:27 | Permalink

    1. Walking was good, Guri, it sure was!

    2. Thanks for the Concern, Talha… I am getting out of it… Valium Helps, though! :-D


One Trackback/Pingback

  1. […] we went to the mountain top like […]


Post a Comment

Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: